Dog Rear Leg Brace Hock Joint Brace Used for Sprains, Hind Leg Support for Arthritis, Stability After Injury, Dog Hock (Ankle) Support – 1 Pair
Why dogs need to use hock joint brace?
1.Dogs like to lick their wound, which always cause inflammation.
2.Dogs who have arthritis need hock joint brace to help them reduce pain and promote recovery by providing compression on joints.
3.Due to aging, it’s inconvenient for dogs to move, wearing hock joint brace improves their mobility.
1.Premium neoprene fabric, special for joint suport.
2.Four straps with velcro, you can adjust the length according to physical truth.
3.Reflective design: WIth reflective straps, it’s easy for you to find your dog even in the dark.
4.Varieties of size: you can choose different size for your pet according to their size, there are XS, S, M, L, XL. Please consult image to know the method of measurent.
Package: 1 pair hock joint brace
1. High quality gurantee: If you have any questions, just email us via Amazon, we will try our best to make you satisfied–resend new one or refund money in 3 month.
2. This hock joint brace is not for dog’t knee, but ankle(in the rear leg), please see the image. Wearing this brace can relieve pain and promote recovery from wound, increase mobility.
3. There are five sizes for your choice, XS, S, M, L, XL. Please see image to know how to measure it. Adjustable straps with velcro help you to tighten or loose the barce, in order to achieve the desired effect.
4. Hock joint brace provide compression to improve blood circulation, and then make dog’s leg recovery faster after being injured. In addition, it’s beneficial for arthiritis.
5. Reflective straps design helps you to find dog in the dark quickly. And special stitching design makes your dog bend, walk and slow running smoothly.